Thursday, July 08, 2010

Avocado 1

Oil Painting Still Life Art Food Garden Vegetable Kitchen


Oil on hardboard panel, 6" x 8"

I've been doing a series of small avocado paintings thanks to a commission from one of my wonderful collectors for a painting of an avocado. I loved working with the color mixtures and decided to keep doing them till I lose interest, or get too busy with something else.
If you'd like to commission a painting please contact me.

SOLD $95.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )
Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my gallery to see all of my paintings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Art! I'm stopping by to invite you over to the Arkansas Women Bloggers site. We'd love to have you link up with us. We're also always looking for guest posters if you're interested.

http://arkansaswomenbloggers.blogspot.com

Cheers,
Fawn