Sunday, July 18, 2010

Little Red Pony

Oil Painting Shetland Art Pet Portrait Horse Commission


Oil on stretched canvas. 10" x 8".

This 10 x 8 commissioned portrait of a Shetland pony sold for $125. Please ask me about a similar painting if your are interested. I think the longish hair on her neck and chin add to her charm. And also the hair on her stout little ears. I've painted Welsh ponies too, and I believe they are usually slightly larger than the Shetlands. If anyone knows more information of interest about these two breeds please share it with us! I adore ponies of all sizes. I feel most comfortable around those who don't kick . . . . . or nip . . . . . !
If you'd like a commissioned painting contact me. Thanks for stopping by!

Sold $125.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )
Please Visit my gallery to see all of my paintings.

No comments: