Saturday, July 10, 2010

Yellow Haired Girl

Oil Painting Portrait Sketch Art Childhood Figure


Oil on canvas, 14" x11"

I put some finishing touches on this portrait sketch of a young blonde girl with an almost pouty expression that I've had in my studio for a while. I liked her unkept appearance and the loose feel of the painting. In truth, I didn't want to overdue it and add unneeded details that would subtract from the painting in the end. This kind of portrait work is rewarding to me as an artist.
The 14 x 11 painting has staple-free edges that are painted so that it can be hung unframed if desired.

If you'd like to commission a painting please contact me.

Visit my gallery -- SOLD! $145.00 + $12.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my gallery to see all of my paintings.

No comments: