Sunday, August 28, 2011

Garlic and Crock

Oil Still Life Painting Organic Vegetables Kitchen Art Crock Jar Pot

Oil on canvas, 10" x 8"

This time I attempted a group of garlic as the star of the painting.  I like their subtle color and the forms the bulbs make together.  I hadn't planned to render the objects with as much realism as I did, but that is what happened when I put paint to canvas.  My vision changes after I begin a painting many times (fortunately or unfortunately). The reflections on the table were interesting to me also.
If you'd like a commissioned painting contact me. Thanks for visiting!

Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $130.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )
I also accept personal checks for payment, please e-mail me

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my gallery to see all of my paintings

No comments: