Monday, March 14, 2011

Snowy Ridge

Oil Painting Winter Landscape Rural Arkansas Lincoln Lake Park

Oil on stretched canvas, 16" x 12"

While trailing along with our local hiking club I saw some great scenery at Lincoln Lake Park  in Northwest Arkansas.  Our snowfall in Ft. Smith (farther south) had already melted so it was great fun to hike in the warmer temps and still see snow covering much of the landscape.  The movement of lights and darks in the snow and green moss covering the the rocky slopes was interesting and I thought that this painting told the best story of the sights.  There was no path to follow to the top in case you were interested.
If you'd like to commission a painting please contact me..

Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $185.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my DailyPainters gallery to see all of my paintings

No comments: