Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Landscape Color Study

Oil Painting Abstract Lake Landscape

Oil on canvas board, 8" x 8"

In the painting class I attend we have been making color charts and doing paintings from using the colors that are leftover from all of the mixes.  This painting resulted after a color chart of three primaries and white.  I am always amazed at the amount of variation that is available from using such a limited palette.  I liked the soft and vibrant colors of this landscape painting.  It was so interesting to see what the other students painted with their chosen primaries.  Really interesting and fun!
If you'd like to commission a painting please contact me..

Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $60.00 + $8.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my DailyPainters gallery to see all of my paintings

1 comment:

Frank Zweegers said...

Beautiful work.