Saturday, October 16, 2010

Crazy Little Hot Peppers

Oil Painting Still Life Art Ornamental Vegetables Garden

Oil on canvas, 6" x 8"

Peppers make great painting subjects, and these wildly bright ornamental ones bring October colors into the mix also.  I'd been admiring my neighbor's flowering peppers in a pot for a long time and finally took some photos of them.  I liked the way I could play with the composition. The leaves were sunlit and the peppers protruded out in so many ways.  Photographing them was exciting and painting them was even more so. Thanks, Sharon, for your gardening skills in growing these colorful treasures that are pleasing to the eye. I know, you'll say that all you did was water them once in a while!
If you'd like to commission a painting please contact me.

Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $85.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my DailyPainters gallery to see all of my paintings

No comments: