Thursday, October 14, 2010

Blue Vase and Pear

Oil Painting Flowers Still Life Art Botanical Garden

Oil on stretched canvas, 11" x 14"

I've been working with bolder and more vibrant colors lately in my smaller studies that don't usually get posted.  (laziness on my part).  But I did like this larger one of a striking blue vase with an assortment of colorful flowers and the understated pear behind the rose.  Strong sunlighting on the still life group made the shadows interesting shapes and these were my favorite areas of the painting.  Different but fun and that's fine with me!

If you'd like to commission a painting please contact me.
Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $175.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my DailyPainters gallery to see all of my paintings

No comments: