Monday, October 11, 2010

Smiling Corgi

Oil Painting Welsh Dog Art Pet Portrait

Oil on hardboard, 8" x 10"

A friendly Welsh Corgi was hanging around with his family at Devil's Den state park in Arkansas when I showed up for a hike with the Trailblazers' hikiing club.  I took lots of great pics on the trail we hiked, but this photo of him and his shadow just had to be painted. I loved the looser feel of it, though I did put too much detail in later in my opinion.  Overall, though, I was happy with it.

If you'd like to commission a painting please contact me.
Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $120.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my gallery to see all of my paintings

3 comments:

Wireless Dog Containment Fence said...

Hello! I believed I might send a fast remark considering that I've spent the better part of the previous 30 minutes scanning through your blog posts. I truly like your post and I do hope you keep on writing more great articles. Properly that is nearly all I have to say! Many thanks!

Colin Seal said...

I must say that this one is the result of great creativity. Also useful, plus cost is also less for this.

Kind Regards,

Colin Seal
click to find out more

Colin Seal said...

I must say that this one is the result of great creativity. Also useful, plus cost is also less for this.

Kind Regards,

Colin Seal
click to find out more