Saturday, February 06, 2010

Daybreak

Rooster Oil Painting Farm Animal Art Chicken Fowl


Oil on stretched canvas, 12" x 12" x 3/4".

An energetic and colorful rooster is stretching his wings in anticipation of another day. The background has some mystery and I want the viewers to envision where they think he is. He could be walking on pavement in a neighborhood on a Polynesian island or walking near the edge of a body of water. That was just a couple of ideas I had while painting him.
This painting is on a canvas that is stapled in the back and the sides are painting making it ready to hang unframed if desired.

Please stay tuned. I will soon have new paintings to post along with some exciting commissions on which I've been working diligently. If you would like a commissioned animal portrait please contact me. Thanks for looking!

Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $110.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my gallery to see all of my paintings.

No comments: