Monday, December 13, 2010

Young Hunter

Oil Painting Pet Portrait Animal Art Golden Retriever Puppy

Oil on hardboard, 8" x 6".

Backlit by the morning sun, this young Golden Retriever sees something interesting.  I enjoyed using the subdued colors of her fur in shadow.  Her intense concentration seems to be in contrast to her still puppy-like features I think.  And that's just another interesting part of this painting that I wanted to explore. 
If you'd like to commission a painting please contact me.

Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $75.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my DailyPainters gallery to see all of my paintings

1 comment:

Swadhi said...

Your paintings are truly beautiful and I wish I had the money to support your art! Keep up the wonderful work! :)