Sunday, March 07, 2010

Morning Impressions

Oil Painting Cow Art Portrait Farm Animals


Oil on canvas, 6" x 8".

I've been working on a series of studies with this particular landscape scene and this is the first one that I am happy with. I wanted to keep the dramatic colors of a dawn somewhat muted in this pastoral setting. I may change the position of the cow for the next one and/or my palette colors. Hopefully this fun experimentation and exercise will bring about some great insight. I know I love pushing the colors together so far.

If you'd like a commissioned painting contact me. Thanks for visiting!

Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $65.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my gallery to see all of my paintings.

No comments: