Thursday, March 11, 2010

Little Princess

Oil Painting Pet Dog Art Portrait Daschund


Oil on canvas panel. 6" x 8".
SOLD.

This commissioned painting of a sweet little Doxie was sold for $95. I've had some requests for Weinie dog images lately and this is one of my favorites. If you'd like a commissioned painting of your spoiled canine please contact me.

I finished a commissioned house with landscaping + family dog painting recently that I really enjoyed. It includes the spring flowers that I love! I hope to post the "work-in-progress" (WIP) before posting the final result. I remembered to photograph it after I had the painting blocked in and before adding more details.


If you'd like a commissioned painting contact me.
Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my gallery to see all of my paintings.

No comments: