Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Blue Jay in Winter

Oil Bird Art Wildlife Paintings Backyard


Oil on canvas board, 9" x 7".

Blue Jays puff themselves out in the winter because of the cold. This guy made a lovely subject to paint and I included some red holly berries for more of a winter atmosphere. When I finished, he seemed to glow among the greenery. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! I wish to thank all of my wonderful collectors who have corresponded with me, shared my love of art, and purchased my paintings for themselves or others in the last few years. Daily Painters has been a great experience for me to share my work!

Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $95.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )

If you'd like to commission a painting please contact me.
Thanks for stopping by! Visit my gallery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.