Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mister Pig

Oil Pet Art Portraits Pink Farm Animal Porky


Oil on stretched canvas, 9" x 7".

What did I do after Thanksgiving? I painted a pig. It's kind of a cute pig if you appreciate their looks in general. If not, you won't think he's cute at all. The most challenging part was painting his nose and ears and making them have that pink, rubbery appearance. Now, it's back to painting flowers again.
Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $75.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )

If you'd like to commission a painting please contact me.
Thanks for stopping by! Visit my gallery.

3 comments:

Delilah said...

Wonderful right down to the dirt on his pink little nose.

D. Sisson said...

Thanks, Delilah, that's a compliment to a pig!

Genny said...

I LOVE your pig!! I'm working on a pig painting too, but yours looks so wonderful.