Saturday, October 01, 2011

Bluebonnets and Burro

Oil Painting Donkey Art Pet Portraits Farm Animals

Oil on canvas, 9" x 12"

Burros were enjoying the same bluebonnet fields that the Texas longhorns were.  I loved the relaxed stance of this donkey and how the sunlight lit her shaggy coat.  The bright green fields with the floating flowers seemed to roll along for miles.  Very peaceful.
If you'd like to commisson a painting please contact me.

Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $160.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )
I also accept personal checks for payment, please e-mail me

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my gallery to see all of my paintings

1 comment:

Debbie said...

All of your painting are great, though I am not in the market to purchase at this time. The mini paintings are a neat idea also!