Friday, October 07, 2011

Billy Goat

Oil Painting Art Pet Portraits Farm Animals

Oil on canvas, 6" x 8"

Goats are so strange looking but still cute in their own way.  This guy was very approachable and curious and, most importantly,  I loved his hairy chin!  I thought he deserved his own portrait.
If you'd like to commisson a painting please contact me.

Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $70.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )
I also accept personal checks for payment, please e-mail me

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my gallery to see all of my paintings

3 comments:

Delilah said...

I love the look on his hairy little face.

D. Sisson said...

That's so nice, Delilah! Thanks.

kenz!e said...

Wow you have true talent. I was just looking through the blogs comparing them to mine, and yours caught my eye. Your blog is WAYYY better than mine.