Saturday, September 17, 2011

Whiskers

Oil Painting Cat Art Pet Portraits

Oil on canvas, 8" x 10"

My daughter has a fluffy black cat with white markings and the longest and thickest whiskers I've ever seen.  I painted him in one of his "regal" poses which prominently displays his whiskers close-up.  It's a little early for a Halloween painting I realized.  Oh well, I had fun with it.
If you'd like to commisson a painting please contact me.

Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $110.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )
I also accept personal checks for payment, please e-mail me

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my gallery to see all of my paintings

2 comments:

Diana Moses Botkin said...

Lovely, Debra! The whiskers are especially captivating.

D. Sisson said...

Thanks very much, Diana!