Friday, September 09, 2011

Private Path

Oil Landscape Painting Forest Woodland Nature Hiking

Oil on canvas, 14" x 11"

A path leading into a shaded forest seemed to follow the "entrances" theme that I had worked on recently.  This painting is different in that it is in a nature setting and not buildings.  It was hard to get the colors correct in the photo but this is really close I think.  There are lots of bright yellows for the sunlit areas and some reds and violets appear in the shaded parts.  I love to hike and a path like this is so inviting!  (I will post my first painting in the theme of entrances in a few weeks).
If you'd like a commissioned painting contact me. Thanks for visiting!

Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $175.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )
I also accept personal checks for payment, please e-mail me

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my gallery to see all of my paintings

2 comments:

Frank Zweegers said...

Looks beautiful!

D. Sisson said...

Thanks very much, Frank!