Sunday, November 01, 2009

Her Pony

Oil Pet Art Portraits Shetland Horse Farm Animals


Oil on canvas, 8" x 10".

A Shetland pony was giving rides to children and I took photos of her while she was resting from her work. She was wearing pink and red tack and had lovely, soulful eyes and a thick blonde mane and tail. I thought about the many little girls who would love to find her in their backyards! Well, actually, I would love to find her too.

Visit my gallery to purchase -- SOLD.
If you'd like to commission a painting please contact me.
Thanks for stopping by! Visit my gallery.

3 comments:

Horses for Sale in Ireland said...

the horse is use to ride to the children and enjoy the riding
"the safaly riding"

Liquid &Tunsie said...

love your art! keep em coming! wow!!

D. Sisson said...

Thanks very much!