Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dreamy Peonies

Oil Painting Flowers Art Still Life Botanical Garden

Oil on Raymar panel, 8" x 10".

Each spring I need to paint my peonies blooming profusely.  I love their creamy white heads and especially enjoy their crimson-tinged buds that are almost ready to open.  These flowers start out in the shade and reach for the sun. 
If you'd like to commission a painting please contact me.
Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $125.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my gallery to see all of my paintings.

2 comments:

shijiefeng said...

http://www.christianlouboutinfranceachat.com/christian-louboutin-platesformes-nude-en-cuir-verni-slingback-shoesp-1599.html

kuaile050 said...

Allant p sandales lanires p dmarrer faible sexy, chaussures Escarpins Louboutin viennent dans une

varit p styles. Afin d'ajouter l'nergie pour l'ensemble des chaussures, le designer Louboutin intgr

la semelle rouge dans sa conception. Depuis le rouge Christian

Louboutin Evening
ongles a t applique dans la semelle, il est devenu une signature. >