Saturday, December 03, 2011

Christmas Wreath Welcome

Oil Painting Still Life Art Red Door Home Holiday Decorations Architecture

Oil on stretched canvas, 10" x 8".
The 3/4" sides are painted making it ready to hang without frame if desired.

I had some fun with a decorated red door.  The different shades of red/orange for the lighted and shaded areas of the door were luscious to paint and interesting to discover.  Wanting to keep it simple, I felt free to just imply the wreath and ribbon.  The light was most important!  Puts me in the Christmas spirit too. 
If you'd like to commission a painting please contact me.
Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $125.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my gallery to see all of my paintings.

No comments: