Sunday, November 06, 2011

Frisbee Dog

Oil Herding Dog Pet Art Portraits Border Collie

Oil on canvas, 8" x 10".

This Border Collie was one of several talented dogs catching frisbees at a balloon festival in Oklahoma.  All of the dogs were really interesting to watch, but a particular dog was more intense and hyper than the rest I thought.  I took several photos of him and I loved the stance I caught him in. Unfortunately he wasn't very successful at getting a frisbee before one of the other dogs did.  He never stopped trying though!
If you'd like to commission a painting please contact me.
Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $135.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )

Thanks for stopping by! Visit my gallery.

2 comments:

suzanneberry said...

OUTSTANDING painting debra!!! i absolutely LOVE everything about this!

D. Sisson said...

Thanks so much, Suz! I was jazzed about it and glad you liked it too!!