Saturday, May 21, 2011

Boston's Nap Interrupted

Oil Painting Pet Art Animal Terrier Portrait

Oil on stretched canvas, 8" x 10"

This sleepy Boston Terrier looks so comfortable in a curled-up position in his favorite place.  I love his expression with an eye looking toward the person (photographer!) who is interrupting his slumber.  His handsome, shiny coat was fun to paint with the many highlights on his dark hair.  He even has a "kiss" marking on the top of his head which is a round spot of white surrounded by black.  I know he's not always this calm.  This dog has energy to burn and will play for hours.  Thanks to all of my generous dog-loving friends who send me inspirational photos like this one!
If you'd like to commisson a painting please contact me.
Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $115.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my gallery to see all of my paintings

No comments: