Saturday, February 05, 2011

Bulldog Puppy

Oil Painting Pet Portrait Art English Dog Canine


Oil on hardboard, 2.5" x 3.5"

I love English Bulldogs and this an earlier miniature painting that I did of one of these guys sleeping.  He has gorgeous markings and deep wrinkles. I always stop to photograph one when I get the chance because I think their bodies and facial expressions are irresistible.  They're so cute when they're sleeping! 
If you'd like to commission a painting please contact me.

Visit my gallery -- SOLD!
Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my DailyPainters gallery to see all of my paintings

6 comments:

Daily Paintings said...

Debra...this is very nice.. Not only is their tongue out when they sleep but they snore big time...great job!
Mike

D. Sisson said...

Thanks, Mike! My pugs have the same habits and they're still lovable!

Crazy Life of a Writing Mom said...

So awesome!

ecwrites.blogspot.com

Frenchies Y Arts said...

Beautiful work Debra! Congratulations :)

You are invited to visit my little space of Art...

http://frenchiesyarts.blogspot.com/

Saludos desde Buenos Aires!

Dog Fencing said...

Great work! I love that painting, so creative.

Unknown said...

If you are looking to Buy english bulldog,french bulldog puppies for sale,bulldogs for sale near me,british bulldog puppy,free english bulldog puppies near me

For more information please contact the following.....

https://jillenglishbulldoghome.com