Sunday, October 11, 2009

Orange Marigolds

Fall Garden Flowers Still Life Botanical Floral


Oil on stretched canvas, 8" x 10" x 3/4"

I painted these orange Marigolds with yellow centers before the much cooler nights shrunk their bushy heads of gold. Now they are about to be replaced by Pansies and Snapdragons in my flowerbeds. I lit a snippet of them from above in a little bud vase to paint them and now they'll be bright and cheerful forever. Ahhh, the pure magic of painting! This painting can be hung unframed if desired because the 3/4-inch staple-free sides of the canvas will be painted.
If you'd like to commission a painting please contact me.

Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $70.00 + $8.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my gallery to see all of my paintings.

No comments: