Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pomeranian Oil Painting Dog Pet Art Portrait

"Pomeranian"


Oil on stretched canvas, 7" x 5" x 3/4".

This is a small painting of a Pomeranian looking up with an expression of interest and eagerness to please. The gallery-wrap sides of the painting are painted so that it can be hung unframed if desired.
If you would like a commissioned animal portrait please contact me. Thanks for looking!

Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $45.00 + $8.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )

2 comments:

Gary Keimig said...

very nice pet portraiture work. You have something good going on with them. I like your other subjects too, but think you are doing exceptional with the animals
God bless and keep it up

D. Sisson said...

Gary, thanks very much for your kind and thoughtful comments. My animal art is special to me. I enjoyed your words of encouragement!