Monday, February 02, 2009

Pink Azalea Oil Daily Painting Southern Flower Garden Art

"Pink Azalea"


Oil on gallery-wrapped canvas, 6" x 6" x 3/4".

Thank-you for viewing my oil paintings. This is one of my "Encore" azaleas that bloomed last fall and they are some of my favorite subjects. This deep pink variety has delicate and sensuous blooms. The lovely leaves stay evergreen throughout the winter.

Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $59.00 + $8.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debra,

Encore Azalea`s are great. I take it you found there site. My favorite I have is Rasberry Twist, I think it is called..Pink and White...Also have Coral Santinigo, not sure that is what it is called but blooms like crazy. Got 4 blooms on that variety. HollyTone is a grea azalea fertilize.

Nice job...Holly

Marcello said...

You paint very well, congratulations