Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cerulean Tube

Oil Painting Still Life Art Blue Color


Oil on hardboard panel, 7" x 4"




I had some fun painting one of my tubes of paint - cerulean blue. Also posted is a photo of the "still life" I worked from. Many times I wonder what an artist was actually viewing when painting something specific so I included this reference for others to see what I was viewing while I painted. I like to paint my own vision into the subject and that makes it feel "just right".
If you'd like to commission a painting please contact me.

Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $55.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my gallery to see all of my paintings.

2 comments:

Marilyn R Miller said...

I have many happy cerulean memories through my painting years.... Well done!

D. Sisson said...

Thanks so much, Marilyn, I can understand your happy cerulean memories!