Monday, September 28, 2009

Chihuahua Dog Oil Painting Pet Art Portrait

"Chihuahua"


Oil on gallery-wrapped canvas, 8" x 8" x 3/4".

When I saw this lovely and intelligent Chihuahua during the summer I knew I wanted to paint him. I photographed him several times and this was the pose I chose to paint. Actually, the other photos I took weren't very good because he didn't stay still for more than a second!
Contact me if you would like a pet portrait. Thanks for visiting!

Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $95.00 + $8.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )

3 comments:

PAT MEYER -- said...

What a cutie!!! Great job.

Kornelia Deacon said...

Makes me want to have one! Good Job!!!

D. Sisson said...

Thanks Pat and Kornelia! I really appreciate your enthusiasm on this piece.