Sunday, March 23, 2014

Alpaca Pair

Oil Painting Animal Portrait Farm Zoo Animal Llama

Oil on Canvas, 8" x 10".

These alpacas are white but in reality they appear as many shades of gray to a painter. I enjoyed their freshly cut 'look' after they'd been trimmed and the many subtleties of color in their portraits.
Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $125.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )
Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my gallery to see all of my paintings.

3 comments:

Clipping Path India said...

I have read your blog post & it was very informative. I will visit your site again. thanks.

Mohammad Salauddin said...

Beautiful article. thanks for share this.
Offshore Clipping Path
Clipping Creations India

Nasrin Akhther said...

Cool and dandy!!! it is really good.

clipping path service

clipping path NYC clipping path background removal service Ghost

Mannequin Service