Thursday, December 30, 2010

Feather Dance

Oil Painting Portrait Farm Animal Art Rooster

Oil on stretched canvas, 14" x 11".

While thinking about a new year starting as many people are, I followed an impulse to loosen up with color and bolder strokes.  A rooster or chicken painting is a great way to express this feeling.  So, this guy is really strutting his stuff, showing his colors and lovin' it!  I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!
If you'd like to commission a painting please contact me.

Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $145.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my DailyPainters gallery to see all of my paintings

3 comments:

ivana said...

really lovely painting Debra...I love the loose painterly strokes

D. Sisson said...

I enjoyed your comment, Ivana!

Victoryperfect said...

Very nice and interesting blog. I like it and so much thanks for sharing this nice post with us and keep posting.

oil Painting