Friday, February 26, 2010

Pink Lady on Side

Oil Red Apple Still Life Painting Fruit Kitchen Art


Oil on Raymar panel, 6" x 8".

I guess I'm enjoying seeing and enjoying rich, bright colors on everyday subjects lately like this apple. It's backlit and painted from a somewhat different angle - on its side with its bottom playing a prominent part in the scene.
If you'd like a commissioned painting contact me. Thanks for visiting!

Visit my gallery -- SOLD!

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my gallery to see all of my paintings.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My husband is from Fort Smith.

Come link your blog to our Arkansas Bloggers group that is forming. There are absolutely not obligations...just a way for us to be aware of others in Arkansas who are blogging. arkansasbloggers.blogspot.com