Oil on stretched canvas. 11" x 14". Not for Sale.
I've Been Tagged!
I have been tagged by two talented artists Jeanne Illenye and Irene Corey.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are some random facts about me:
1. I was obsessed with horses as a young girl and thought I could actually channel their thoughts and feelings.
2. I took the "Famous Artists" correspondence art course when I was eleven years old. My mother finally gave in to my persistant begging.
3. I have three grown children - a daughter and two sons. The sons were adopted when they were young lads; one from Honduras, and the other from Bulgaria.
4. I love gardening now and try to keep my spinach and other greens growing throughout the winter by covering them with frost-free blankets. It's a bother to cover and uncover them at times.
5. I won first place in a 4-H piano competition playing "The Entertainer" by heart. Couldn't even come close to it now.
These are the artists I will tag.